Saturday 27 December 2014

52/52

'A portrait of my son once a week, for every week in 2014.'

Wow, the last photo for the year. I can't believe how this year has flown. My little baby boy has grown into a trouble making explorer and he continues to amaze us.
Being the last portrait for the year I had some difficulty choosing which picture. I think this one is absolutely George - full of wonder. 
There were the late night meant to be asleep but instead playing with the tv plug photos, being caught where he shouldn't be photos, absolutely passed out asleep on daddy's lap on the flight to Perth photos, nudie fun in the sun at the river and beach and countless others. But this photo is very much George at the moment, and I hope how he will be forever; always playing, always watching and always learning.

Thanks for sharing this lovely journey with me this past year dear friends. I hope some of you may join in in 2015. Wishing you all a very happy new year.
Lots of love x J 

No comments:

Post a Comment