Thursday 19 November 2015

Colour and clarity

Hi my name is Jen and it's been 8 months since my last blog post. 

I'm not too sure where this will lead but my afternoon was full of inspiration that just had to be shared. An afternoon of golden sunlight, swings and slides and a kaleidoscope of blues, reds and yellows. Such bright colours that sung to me in the afternoon sun. 

I'm going to a retreat this weekend to manifest some wellness and direction for 2016, and I'm so excited to get some more clarity around this here little blog, my making and my goals for life and love and everything in between.
So watch this space and I promise to report back soon.
Colour, light and laughter, and swings and roundabouts to you all dear friends.
x Jen 




1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! I look forward to more of your writing, lovely lady.

    ReplyDelete