Sunday 27 April 2014

17/52


'A portrait of my son, once a week, every week in 2014.'

George: you love Africa and Africa loves you. What a wonderful holiday it has been. You have adapted to our busy schedule and relished all of the love and attention you have received. You make us smile and laugh, and your personality shines through more and more every day.  Your Dad is convinced that you will be a Wallaby supporter however I am not so sure, I think you will be as proud as he is of your South African heritage and you will be a Springbok through and through. This week we have sung Old Macdonald to death in the car, so much so that Old Macdonald had dolphins and fish living on his farm. Shosholoza and Nkosi Sikelel' iAfrika also featured heavily on our rounds to keep you amused. Like me, I am certain that you will come to know and love these songs and this beautiful country. 

No comments:

Post a Comment