Wednesday 7 May 2014

PILBARA PONDERING: BUSH WALK WITH THE BABY


I don't know why I haven't started the day like this more often. I haven't been for a walk in the hills behind our house since Mum visited when George was 8 weeks old. Ah actually I know why - the crazy Pilbara heat - how could I forget. The recent rain has cooled things down a bit and I can see these walks becoming a regular morning occurrence from our new abode. 
We've got the keys for the new place and moving has begun. 
I'm currently writing this from the car while George snoozes - it's tiring work this moving business - we've delivered our first load of bits and bobs to the new house and are back at the base for more. 
In the pics above the morning dew was still around at 8am. There's the baby and the rough bluebell, some purple bush tomato flowers blooming, the wattle green buds preparing to pop after some sun, muddy doggy footprints, some early dusty yellow Pilbara pom poms and an ant donut crater. So much to see!
More news on moving later. Happy Thursday pom pommers! ***






No comments:

Post a Comment