Wednesday 7 May 2014

POTTERING ABOUT: POTTING WITHOUT CLAY

I must be mad!

A wonderful return to the Potters Group for me this evening after a few weeks away. However, I forgot my clay..
Nevertheless it was a lovely time to sit and relax, catch up on the goss, eat sneaky Easter eggs from the Centre's fridge and plan all the creative things I want to do!

The Potters Group and A Pom Pom A Day have been approached by our local council to hold a stall, exhibition or activity at the annual Cossack Family Day  which coincides with the opening of the Cossack Art Award in July every year.
So I'm contemplating some amazing pom pom activity! 
Do you think a kids pom pom yarnbombing activity would go down well? A little something like this beauty from the Streetcolor Blog? http://streetcolor.wordpress.com/2012/09/29/yarnbombing-65-yarnbombed-trees-ruttopuisto-park-helsinki-finland/

In other absolutely beside my self with excitement news I became an Aunt today! Harry John Chandler, 5 weeks early, 3.1kgs and absolutely perfect in every way. I cannot wait for a cuddle.
***


No comments:

Post a Comment