Sunday 22 June 2014

25/52


'A portrait of my son, once a week, every week, in 2014'

George, this week you discovered stairs, you delighted in climbing them over and over again and showed little interest in learning how come back down again safely.
This photo is symbolic of sorts because this week you were also baptised. I have a few photos of you in your two layers of gowns - one that my dad wore and one that your dad and your dad's mum and siblings all wore. It was a very special day and you were surrounded by family and friends. Family and friends and special godparents who will teach you about faith and religion and right and wrong and what it means to be a good person. 
I took a series of bath time photos to capture the joy of bath time and for me to look back on to see how you grow in that big tub. 
Here you are sitting in the tub, little ducky in hand, playing and content. My angelic little rascal.

Linking up with Jodi's lovely 52 Project.

No comments:

Post a Comment