Sunday 7 September 2014

WEEKLY STILLS


A wonderful week looking at the world with wonder.
A week summed up by this quote:

Over lunch my Aunty admired how George views the world with such joy and awe; everything is interesting and new, he is not restrained with his emotions and he makes his wants and needs clearly known! 
I know that as he grows he will learn the ways of the world; manners and mindfulness, how to behave and how to treat other people. He will probably become weary of strangers and go through periods of shyness and reservation.
I hope that he never looses the fascination with the little world that he currently knows. That spark of joy at a new discovery or friendly face.
I will do my best to nurture his sense of wonder and intrigue, to investigate, study, marvel and understand the world around him.

He is currently snoozing on me like this:

I'm not sure if my own sense of wonder at the world has always been there or if it has been ignited since having George or even since having this blog.
Either way I took a leaf out of my baby's book this week and thoroughly enjoyed looking up, looking down and looking around.

Pictures above go a little something like this:
1. Dangly jasmine in the laneway
2. Bed, bath & table beautiful blankies
3. Salvado rd flowers 
4. Nana and Grandy's veggie patch 
5. Subi strolling lavender
6. Brioche bun clouds
7. Subi strolling bottlebrush 
8. IKEA rainbow
9. Subi strolling lemon tree
10. I love bunnings
11. Subi strolling cherry blossom 
12. Subi strolling daisies and bright purple 
13. Pretty lady and a birthday sparkler 
14. Subi strolling bougainvillea 
15. Subi swan 
16. Subi strolling yellows and whites 
17. I love bunnings 
18. I love bunnings 
19. I love bunnings :)
20. Pink and yellow
21. That pink crane again
22. Kings Park everlastings and a kangaroo paw
23. Spring has sprung - a little red pom pom
24. Home again, home again jiggity jig
25. Throwing in a baby photo for good luck

Wishing you a week of wonder wherever you may be.

x J

Linking up with the lovely Beetleshack's weekly collection.









No comments:

Post a Comment