Monday 15 September 2014

BABY BIRDS EYE VIEW


I'm fascinated with this birds eye perspective of what these tiny humans get up to. The above is a before and after shot of baby Blake, taken on Tuesday last week and taken today. What a beautiful little soul.

I asked some lovely friends for some baby birds eye view shots. Thanks to you all for contributing. The result is a fun little collection where we can observe just what these small darlings get up to. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do. 

1. Calvin catches mum out
2. India having a drink break
3. Flynn's first icecream
4. Muscleman Caleb catches a few zzz's 
5. Harry, Big Bird and Grandma's arm
6. Ultra relaxed Jace
7. George the pebble fiend 
8. Lachlan lazing in a lump 

Ahh it's so funny the way they sleep sometimes. What do you think? Should I heckle my friends to make this a regular series? Or am I the only one that loves it!?
:)

x J


No comments:

Post a Comment