Sunday 21 September 2014

WEEKLY STILLS

A week where I didn't think I had taken many photos. Wrong I was.
Fun photos none the less from a fun week.
I start back at work tomorrow for two days a week and book George into daycare. Eeek wish us luck! 

1. Heart in the sand 
2. My mum sends me pretty pictures from the park, she is pretty awesome.
3. First banana milkshake.
4. Happy cloud pillow cover from beautiful Needle&I
5. A babushka card for my baby sister 
6. Pretty colours 
7. Afternoon light in our oasis
8. So much movement and love and a little bum crack 
9. Baby birds eye view 
10. Trying to take a photo of a magical snail trail glistening next to little ladybug 
11. Potting loot 
12. Colours outside KALC
13. Colours in George's room 
14. Exploring his room 
15. Reaching up
16. My little love
17. A happy bunny
18. Baby birds eye view
19. Baby birds eye view (I love when he smiles so hard he squints his little eyes)
20 & 21. My first yarnbombing experience was wonderful.
22. Baby birds eye view
23. Fuzzy photo of a colourful street performer at REAF
24. And another one that looks a bit ouchie but he was totally fine fire twirling
25. My bedside table
26. Pilbara colours on the road
27, 28 & 29. Camping bliss at 40 mile

No comments:

Post a Comment