Monday 17 November 2014

46/52

'A portrait of my son, once a week, for every week in 2014.'

George looking yonder at his crazy daddy running into the freezing water at Bunker Bay. Just up from a snooze and plopped straight onto the beautiful beach sand; one of his favourite things to eat, throw, feel between his toes and attempt his first ever stand up in. What a lovely time we had down south with family and friends. 
I also had a lovely sleeping photo this week after complaining that I don't watch George sleep so much anymore I got the opportunity to breathe in his sleepy goodness right up close. He had had a terrible night on our first night in Perth, waking up crying and in pain with some top toothies we think. Half an hour and a good dose of Panadol later he was back to sleep until 5am when he woke up all groggy and tired and joined me in the big bed for another couple of hours sleep. I dozed on and off and stared at his beauty, soaking up his sleepy goodness. 
Here was the pic 
x J


No comments:

Post a Comment