Sunday 9 November 2014

WEEKLY STILLS


Well this week I've pinched some pretty pics from around the world. We have about 6 different family whatsapp groups on the go and I love hearing about and seeing what everyone is up to all over the world. Summer is well and truly here in the Pilbara. Things are heating up and the year is winding down. 

1. A pic by me - red poinciana (I think)
2. And up close 
3. Pink projections in Brisbane
4. Early morning mist in England 
5. High rise sunset in Perth
6. Beach bliss in Perth 
7. On the water in Brisbane 
8. Baby swinging out the front in Karratha
9. Overloaded baby lily pad, I don't think a baby would fit under there! 
10. A pom pom crown for a little lady
11. A silly lady trying on the crown 
12. Baby birds eye view in a party pool
13. 'Where's all the cake gone?'
14. Sunday chillaxing 
15. Pool playtime with Grandpa

Happy week ahead my friends 
x J

No comments:

Post a Comment