Saturday 8 November 2014

45/52

'A portrait of my son once a week, for every week in 2014.'

I rarely get to watch you sleeping these days little man. It's too riskier business sneaking into your room to breathe in your sleepy goodness and snap a few memories to keep safe in my memory bank. Nap time = baby free time so normally I take the opportunity to do something for myself, be it lying on the couch in the quiet, making something or doing something that I struggle to do when you're around - like hang out the washing (you are good at taking things off the indoor clothes rack thing but not so good at hanging things up).
On this occasion I was willing you to wake up. We had a first birthday party to get to and you and your dad were both having a jolly good afternoon snooze. Come on boys, mum wants to party!
And what a fun party it was for a gorgeous little girl. 
Happy, peaceful snoozing my beautiful boy.   
Love, mum 



Linking up with the lovely Jodi's 52 Project. 7 weeks to go my golly! 

No comments:

Post a Comment