Saturday 23 August 2014

34/52

'A portrait of my son, once a week, every week in 2014.'

George: Two little tear drops and a wet chin. He has woken up with a squak and I've taken him to the jingly jangly elephants and pulled up the roller blind. This little routine has become a popular one this week. I take him out of his sleeping grobag and hang it over the side of the cot and then we open the blind. He normally lunges for the thin bumpy blind cord and wants to pull it himself, or he lunges for the jingly jangly elephants and puts the red one or some of the little golden bells happily into his mouth, shaking and jingling the elephants with joy. It's not a bad way to wake up I'd say. In this pic I'm holding him with my left arm on my hip and taking a photo so close to his face, and yet he is still fascinated with the elephant and the light outside. Ofcourse he then notices the camera and pulls a toothy grin and chomps on the leg of poor little red elephant. Pics below of this funny little sequence.

Linking up with Jodi's lovely 52 Project and looking forward to making a photo book of all of these pictures at the end of the year. 






No comments:

Post a Comment