Sunday 17 August 2014

WHAT ARE YOU MAKING?


Oooh I've got some exciting news to share and it goes a little something like this; one of the things I've been thinking on is how to find out about what other people are making and doing.
I'm loving this little blog, but it is all about me; my life, my week, my family and my little handmade bits and bobs. I want to hear about you!
'Monday making'come on down!!
I've been talking with some lovely people about all of the wonderful things they are making. Each week I'll try to share a snapshot of other peoples lives as we look at what they are making and why.

It's about the process of making and the story behind that piece, thing, cake or quilt.

Please share with your friends and point me in the direction of anyone that you know who is making something that they might like to share.
Nothing fancy here. All makers welcome. Let's celebrate craft, creativity and the wonderful creations that come out of the process of putting a little bit of love into an activity.
Bakers, knitters, potters, jewellers, woodworkers, quilters and crafty minxes welcome!
What do you think? Sound like fun? I hope so!
x J 

2 comments:

  1. Great idea! I love it. I'll try to think of some people for you. I feel like I have five million projects in the middle of being made. I should have something to share!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be wonderful! I'm the same - bits and pieces of projects all over the place!

      Delete