Sunday 10 August 2014

WEEKLY STILLS


Photo overload today. Blogging from my bed with a sore head while the baby snoozes.

1. Baby and balloons birds eye view
2. I lost my little man in a sea of snot this week but there he is! He's come back to me! Note to self: knitting and babies don't mix
3. Potting - clear glazing baby dangly things 
4-5. George garden explorations 
6. The shed at the Karratha Arts and Learning Centre
7. Salt flats and a train on the road to Dampier / driving around while George snoozes 
8. More driving around yellow discoveries - love those geometric shapes and straight lines contrasted with the Pilbara colours and bush 
9. Over the neighbour's fence in the early evening 
10. Morning light and pillows
11. I think I've joined a knitting club (yippee!) - crocheting ladies at the community garden
12. Luscious community garden fuzzy photo
13. Bathroom window sil coloured pots and the baby and the daddy by the pool
14. A boat in a bag for a baby boy to be born
15. A bit of doily craft for a hen
16-19. This mum doesn't hit the club much, and when she does she takes photos of the pretty lights 
20. Baby with a bottle in bed with a mum with a sore head 
21. Blustery beachside dampier markets with baby snoozing in the car

This week I've been having fun with Fat Mum Slim's photo a day challenge on Facebook. Hopefully I'm not clogging up everyone's news feeds and driving my friends crazy with heaps of hashtags! Whoops! :) 

I've also fallen in love with Instagram this week and have come across so many beautiful things. I think I'll use it more to share some crafty pics and pom pom action - please join in and follow me @jenhawk123 and use the hashtag #apompomaday whenever you spot some pompom goodness! 

I've got some fun little blog posts about babies and baby mamas coming up after a bit of photo collecting. 

Linking up with the Beetleshack's weekly collection.

Hope you had a happy week! 

x J

No comments:

Post a Comment