Tuesday 21 October 2014

WEEKLY STILLS


Well it was a pretty colourful week looking back. I'm writing this on Tuesday sort of wondering why I'm doing it. I love looking back on our weeks but I don't want this little blog to become a chore. I like to do these weekly wrap ups on Sundays but this Sunday just gone was too sad and I think we were all exhausted. 

Sunday afternoon was the Karratha memorial for our friend Chris. It was a beautiful evening and a fitting farewell from his Pilbara family.

We had a very colourful week of painting big haulpak tyres for the new Saylor Park playground in Wickham, collecting rainbow goodies and celebrating George's first birthday! 

I hope you had a colourful week to my friends!
x J

Pics:
1. Pink flamingo tyre and me 
2. Leanne bray's stir desert pea mural in wickham 
3. A little nest by my front door 
4. Tyre before 
5. Colourful glove 
6. One icecream cake
7. Icecream cake face
8. Tyre practice
9. Haircut
10. Ball pit baby birds eye view
11. Pegs
12. Rainbow collection 
13. Fairy bread 
14. Cousins 
15. Party hats
16. Milk and monkey 
17. Clouds and red dirt 
18. Happy in the walker
19. Our feet
20. Joe dirt
21. Motor cross dusk
22. Bonfire
23. Lit up lookout and a star in the sky. Maybe that is Chris watching over us all. 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment